Forums » General » Website Feedback

Messages for Website Feedback

Comment Posted by Teeb Oct 10, 2009 07:53 AM

Let me know what your feelings are about this website. Is there is anything missing that you would like to see get added?

Comment Posted by darryl Oct 23, 2009 11:00 AM

more pics of curt moesker. don't even need to be hockey related, just get them posted.

Comment Posted by lil guy Nov 05, 2009 05:20 PM

I think this league took most of the fun out of hockey. I think we have to pull our heads out of our a**** and just play hockey. Some of you players have no idea how hard it is to keep this league running and keep it fun for the others. Teeb your doing a great job running it. keep it up.

Comment Posted by lil guy Nov 05, 2009 05:21 PM

ohh and YES we do need more pics of CURT MOESKER..asap

Comment Posted by darryl Nov 07, 2009 09:04 AM

ouze?!

Get yer a** back here, my truck needs body work. I already got the paint. Just waiting on you.

Comment Posted by lil guy Nov 09, 2009 07:08 PM

ooouuuuuzzze!!!!
hows is ouze?? ouze is good here.what happened to ouze's truck?? u want the whole truck painted?? or just a spot. cause ur truck color has alot of pearl in it so the color will look different. if u want the whole truck painted then ill do it but youll have to wait till after christmas and all the salt is off the road.

Comment Posted by ribs Nov 22, 2009 08:58 AM

hows bout some goalie stats

Comment Posted by Teeb Nov 23, 2009 01:58 PM

I've been in contact with "Red Zone Leagues" and they told me that they are working on having goalie stats available soon. Believe me, as soon as they are available, I'll have them posted on this website. For now you'll have to get the printout that I gave to your team after the five game point.
Thanks for posting, Rick!

Terry Moesker

Comment Posted by Diddler Sep 30, 2010 12:43 PM

This whole thing is pretty awesome.

Comment Posted by ribs Dec 05, 2010 11:01 AM

thanks terry for doing all this the site is great i really like the goalie stats even if they are pretty high :)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com